Archive for July, 2010
Layers of Health: Integrating Body, Mind & Spirit – Part 2 of Energy Bootcamp
Once the dimensional framework is in place, using it to determine how to approach your life concerns is the next step.
A meditation using Love as a ‘bridge’ into a new perception is a fantastic way to safely and quickle shift perspectives. The great part about it, is that it doesn’t hinge on the object of your love, it is all about your capacity to love.
Your view of your life is determines your level of empowerment and choice… and ultimately contentment. There are many angles to look at life:
- Infinite horizontal angles = not often huge transformative help, but useful. (4D)
- Bottom up = often murky and overwhelming (3D up)
- Top down = this ‘bird’s eye’ view helps you see through the ‘maze’ (5D+ down)
The main stopping points usually reside in 4D. When you are heavily invested in personality aspects of existence, emotion, archetypal existence and cliche, as well as blocks in perception hinder your happiness.
There are basic principles that can be addressed to catalyze change:
- Basic geometry: the triangle representing mental, emotional & physical
- Flow: energy moves
- Genuine intention: wishful thinking gets you no where
The principles are useless without a vehicle to develop the sensitivity. Addressed in this audio are exercises designed to help you practice and develop subtle sensitivity. Learning to recognize and trust takes practice and commitment.
- Basic contrasting energy around the physical
- Basic random emotional flow
This energy update is a little early, but the current trend is really putting a lot of people in what seems to be a tough place.
The last week or so has been incredibly challenging for so many.There have been fascinating reports of:
- Warping time – both extended & and shrinking
- Loss of energy & will to act
- Dilemmas requiring deeper Personal introspection
- Cravings for cleanses / detoxifying (!)
So, what’s happening?
3D / 4D – As described above, it’s more like symptoms than the actual issue. It’s like the tsunami that was actually caused by the earthquake.
We’ve come to an energetic fork in the road, or a pivot point. Usually we are happiest when there’s smooth and straight sailing, to have a ripple of change – and not just any change, but one with a component of choice with direct impact – can seem intimidating, especially if you don’t like the options.
What does that mean to you & how do you figure it out? (whatever ‘it’ is) There are 2 places to look:
- To the furthest practical point on your own personal horizon. ie. Further than the issue so that you have something to guide you, like a lighthouse.
- To the deepest place within. You won’t feel settled about any choice without going here. Superficial solutions that pacify the circumstances only still the surface waters and there can still be tremendous undercurrents creating energetic strain.
Bottom line: You need to honor Your Deepest Truth. (as always, but that’s another conversation) Characteristics:
- The main ‘emotion’ is a compassionate caring – it will never be ‘against’ someone or reactive
- It will hold benefits for All
- It will feel steady – not a rush of energy / power
- It will feel certain – Your inner Truth is not wishy-washy
Recommended tools (generally): Awareness of breath, quiet, stillness
I did recommend favored music with a faster beat to one person to get the ball rolling, but in this circumstance, he needed to ‘shift gears’ because his intention was to bridge to the next energy wave since his introspection had led him to some tough truths. This really demonstrates how, although there can be general trends, Your unique energy signature & circumstance needs to be your first priority in figuring out what tools will work for You in creating contentment.
Tori will be a speaker for the fall energy series, but I couldn’t wait to share the news! She has an incredible launch on right now & you will want to check it out!
Color Wisdom Cards ~ Something Powerful
Tori is a not only an extremely successful online entrepreneur, psychic, intuitive, and insightful author…
She instantly became a very good friend of mine the instant we met.
That’s why, the minute she told me about what she’s offering (probably for only the next few days), I knew I wanted to tell you about it right away.
You may have heard me raving about her Color Wisdom Cards – a spiritual tool kit that unlocks the secrets to your magnetizing powers and heals limiting beliefs that keep you from uniting with your best self in all areas of your life:
Business … Romance … Wealth …
…all within reach if you know how to begin, and she’s taken the hard work out of learning to tap into your intuitive knowing, and priced at a FRACTION of the total value if you were to purchase this from her site!
And she has generated an incredible amount of excitement for her techniques!
Well now, Tori tells me she needs to share her secrets so others can achieve the success she has worked for, so she’s offering this amazing package at an incredible savings of nearly 72 PERCENT OFF the total value of this Spiritual Tool Kit!
If you’re familiar with Tori’s teaching, you’ll be excited to know you get the entire contents of ALL her best-selling resources:
- “Color Wisdom Cards” An original fable deck that serves as a divination tool and meditation aid to remove life blocks and fully experience your magnetizing power.
- “7 Weeks of Wisdom” Learn to read and interpret the fable of the Color Wisdom Cards with this more than 20 hours of downloadable MP3 material! Learn to use the wisdom of color and storytelling to open yourself to magnetize your desires.
- “The Color Wisdom Cards Workbook” This incredible companion piece comes to you as a downloadable PDF workbook to help you through your fable meditations and deepen your understanding your relationship with Spirituality and how to utilize it.
- AND… as an added bonus, the first 50 people to purchase this offer will also receive “Tools of Discovery.” Join Tori for this intensive 4 week tele-seminar as she journeys with you to a deeper understanding of you life experience and how you can reframe your beliefs to attract abundance! This is Tori’s gift to you!
At any rate, I won’t try to explain all the details of these programs and this amazing offer.
I’m simply encouraging you to go to her website and check it out for yourself … before the offer is over!
In case you’re not familiar with Tori Hartman, let me just say that she is absolutely “The Real Deal” … and I give EVERYTHING she has ever offered two enthusiastic thumbs up.
HeartMath Adds Up!
The emWave is on sale now for a limited time! It’s the BIGGEST sale of the year!
I’m fanatically interested in new technologies that apply what scientists are learning about the brain. One of my very favorites is a device from HeartMath, called an “emWave.” It gives me feedback about the electromagnetic resonance coming from my heart and brain — and while costing less than $200, does the job better than a “brain mapping” procedure for which I gladly paid $10,000. I use my emWave every day, and believe it’s helping me become permanently calmer and more relaxed. I’ve been giving emWaves to all my friend, life coaches, and clients. ~ Martha Beck, Life-coach, New York Times best selling author, columnist for O, the Oprah Magazine
For one week only, get your emWave with Instant Rebate when you buy!
What’s on Sale??
Get your Deep Discount with HeartMath’s Biggest Sale of the Year!
The emWave Personal Stress Reliever® is a unique stress reduction tool that is unusually effective for reducing stress, anxiety and improving performance. ~ Paul Rosch, MD., F.A.C.P., President of the American Institute of Stress.
“For me emWave is a perfect way to engage my relaxation autopilot, shifting from fight or flight to FLOW without distracting, internal verbal chatter. EmWave helps me effortlessly shift my attention (kind of like a compass). I would recommend emWave to both the beginner and professional in stress management. ~ Ron Rubenzer, Author: How the best handle stress, Participant: World Congress on stress: Switzerland
Sacred Moon Reflections Course
Join Katherine Torres, Ph.D., D.D. and Cynthia Silva in a Lunar Year journey to open the doorways of the Sacred Mysteries of the Divine Feminine.
Registration fee includes:
- Faces of WomanSpirit, A Celtic Oracle of Avalon, a divination deck and companion Book.
- Thirteen – 90 minute calls: 60 min lectue & 30 min Q & A
- Monthly & quarterly earth energy reports
- Recordings for your convenience
Class dates run once monthly proximal to the new moon. A certificate will be awarded upon completion.
This 13-month course will enhance the life of men as well as women.Contact Katherine Torres for more information: katherine(at)ignitethelight.com Website with more information.
Upcoming LOH speaker Nanette Geiger was recently featured on My Carolina Today! I wanted to share it because it is a perfect example of manifestation in action!
Law of Attraction for Relationships
Nanette is author of the Best Selling book “Create the Love of Your Dreams” and is a Law of Attraction Life Coach.
Enjoy this video ‘taste’ of her upcoming feature on LOH!
Nanette is talking with Valonda about attracting the love you want.
As well as describing what the Law of Attraction is, she shares the secret to attracting wealth, success, happiness and finding true love.
“I just want to be happy,” is one of the statements I hear the most. What does that mean? As a highly subjective experience, we explore not just meaning, but components and energy dynamics, too.
It is interesting to note that happiness is polarized. This means that it has a strong opposite in sadness or depression. It is notable that in my experience those living the negative side of this polarity field are often Highly Sensitive & have a Huge Capacity for Joy, although unrealized.
There are several key points to happiness.
- Congruence: In your actions & thoughts / intentions
- Accountability: To yourself, without judgment & criticism
- Honesty: In what is authentic to you
The roller coaster / pendulum of emotions might not be the best aim. What about having the fullness of the experience of the emotion, whether happiness or sadness, but being anchored in your own sense of self with contentment?
How do you get there?
- With help of professionals & supportive friends / family
- Through introspection & contemplation
- Embracing reality & working from there
Homework includes: Creating & using a personal prayer honoring your abundance for 30 Days. Also, an exercise by Martin Seligman: Find 3 positive things that happened in your day and write out the reason why it happened. Do this for 10 days. ~ And laugh!Click here to purchase this audio for only $7 USD. Click here to read the Soul Sight Services blog on this call.
The current supportive energies feel activated, calm and ready. Are you activated, calm and ready?… Are you tapping in to your inner resources?
Breath, Go Within, then Rise Up!
The deeper you can go within this month, the better. The energy this month is ‘widening the divide,’ so to speak. ~ It’s like super-duality. Energies noticed:
- Stronger reactions
- Changing minds
- A whole lot less relaxation than expected
Generally, these energies have been acting like gusting winds. It’s there one minute, and gone the next with rapid movement from confident to questioning leaving you with a sense of, “What the…?”There’s momentum, then there’s hesitation. There’s certainty, then there’s doubt. There’s all signs indicating ‘A Go’… then there’s a red flag.
This start / stop can feel frustrating and put you on edge, but this is where the Digging Deep solution comes into play. A strong tree isn’t uprooted by gusts because it has strong roots as a foundation. Think about your Cultural, Familial, Spiritual roots. This energy is Root Chakra opportunity happening!
So, where’s the relief? => Where it always is: 5D+ <= It’s just that we need to remember to honor that which has supported us in the past.
What is quite interesting is that there seems to be a movement (back) to your deeper values – not that you lost them, but when life is happening and you are out buying groceries, it’s easy to forget to Honor the Moment.
It can be more on the physical side such as:
- Athletics & Nutrition (eating right)
- Routines & systems
- Observation of the growth of plants
It can be more on the etheric side:
- Prayer, meditation or mantra
- The mystic imagery of day-dreaming with clouds
- Consideration of breath connecting everything
The point is that there is real growth here and it has the potential to re-orient us to outside interests or inner perspective and / or a good balance of both so long as we keep our core reference as the priority. Refer to comfortable and supportive tools already at your disposal. That will set you up with a stronger foundation for August which is feeling to be more of exploration & freedom in essence.