Posts Tagged ‘Bootcamp’
So, how come life isn’t working out when you are doing all the right things? You’ve read the books, taken some programs, and you’ve been relying on your common sense. My bet is that you are a kind-hearted & genuine person who doesn’t quite understand why the pieces aren’t all coming together.
Tangled Energy Lines: Doing it Right & Getting it Wrong
With subtle energy inter-permeating all life, knowing where the lines of energy are coming from and going to can shed a lot of light on your understanding. This class will help you:
- Make sense of different techniques & philosophies
- See the perfect (and only) starting place
- Begin to find fulfillment, contentment & inner peace.
Joining in to find out about this structure of understanding is appropriate for those:
- Beginning to question & look for different views of reality, (seeking)
- Who have started on an inner journey and want more, (exploring)
- Who are experienced in metaphysical exploration, but don’t have the life they want. (veterans)
This class touches on the highlights of key foundational information. This foundation creates a context within which many other systems, ideas and modalities can fit into and helps you maintain a healthy reference point within your life allowing for safe exploration, healthy introspection & ease of your life’s journey.1) Purchase “Tangled Energy Lines: Doing it Right & Getting it Wrong” 2) Purchase Energy Bootcamp Today!
Did you get a manual for life? I sure didn’t! ~ But what I have done is uncover a hierarchy of ‘realities’ that operate from different rules… rules that will make life processes a lot more understandable!
Energy Bootcamp: Where Do You Start?
Your unique lens & gifts will determine how your intuition will develop. Although there is the esoteric approach, science is now discovering how these dynamics can exist (mirror neurons, electro-magnetic fields…), common sense & honesty are important approaches.
Mid-life crisis, depression, loss of identity, lack of creativity, loss of independent perspective, narrow thinking… are all consequences of not having a strong energetic foundation. There are 2 Foundational Keys:
- Be True to Yourself:
- The #1 problem is over-identifying with a piece of yourself
- The ability to counter external influences with your sense of self
- Deep honesty & allowing for evolution
- Do Your Best
- Look at yourself in the mirror and be at peace
- Not living life half way & no comparing allowed
- Flexible in a moment-to-moment manner
Ideally, you will be able to reference your You-ness to be able to see the You-ness in another in order to generate healthy flow. You are influenced by others, different beliefs & intentions… and we explored that through:
- An overview of Dimensions 7-3,
- A meditation and an exercise in feeling your electromagnetic field
- A brief perception exercise between a feather & a rock
The best thing that you can do for yourself and those around you is to be You. The magic in life is in the unfolding of the unknown in open hearted flexibility. Deeper information can be found in the Bootcamp audio set: Blog for Audio 1 & Blog for Audio 2.
For deeper information: Buy Energy Bootcamp!
Layers of Health: Integrating Body, Mind & Spirit – Part 2 of Energy Bootcamp
Once the dimensional framework is in place, using it to determine how to approach your life concerns is the next step.
A meditation using Love as a ‘bridge’ into a new perception is a fantastic way to safely and quickle shift perspectives. The great part about it, is that it doesn’t hinge on the object of your love, it is all about your capacity to love.
Your view of your life is determines your level of empowerment and choice… and ultimately contentment. There are many angles to look at life:
- Infinite horizontal angles = not often huge transformative help, but useful. (4D)
- Bottom up = often murky and overwhelming (3D up)
- Top down = this ‘bird’s eye’ view helps you see through the ‘maze’ (5D+ down)
The main stopping points usually reside in 4D. When you are heavily invested in personality aspects of existence, emotion, archetypal existence and cliche, as well as blocks in perception hinder your happiness.
There are basic principles that can be addressed to catalyze change:
- Basic geometry: the triangle representing mental, emotional & physical
- Flow: energy moves
- Genuine intention: wishful thinking gets you no where
The principles are useless without a vehicle to develop the sensitivity. Addressed in this audio are exercises designed to help you practice and develop subtle sensitivity. Learning to recognize and trust takes practice and commitment.
- Basic contrasting energy around the physical
- Basic random emotional flow
How do you make sense of Reality? We are told about affirmations, physical exercise, meditation, medication, attitude shifts, Law of Attraction, the esoteric energy systems, nutrition… It goes on!
Layers of Health: Integrating Body, Mind & Spirit – Part 1 of Energy Bootcamp
There are so many Truths in the world – and yet, what is true for you? Through working with over 5,000 people both 1:1 and in groups, my views and perspectives evolved through working with these questions foremost in my mind:
- If there is Truth, where is it?
- How does it apply? & Why?
- What is the ‘bottom line?’
It’s not hard to conclude that people just want to be happy. So, then the exploration included: How does happiness happen? What is true happiness? The exploration was through a process of appreciative inquiry where I began to look for where happiness was, as opposed
to looking for where it wasn’t. Here are some generalized, ‘categorized’ conclusions outlined in dimensional tiers:
- 3D – Physical, waking reality, where we ‘live from,’ now
- 4D – Thoughts, emotions, archetypes, timeline, duality
- 5D – Unconditional love, freedom, lasting healing, soul map, Heaven (and higher)
- 6D – Concurrent inter-dimensional realities, all possibilities all at once
- 7D – Unity, All That Is
These are all you, all the time, but – How you hold your consicousness determines your perception of ‘reality.’ Each Dimensional Layer is critical. Higher is not better. It is the integrated flow that allows for the appropriate evolution of your life.
You are meant to be you – it is critical because nobody else can do that or be that. Without your piece of the puzzle, the whole system is incomplete and would collapse – You are the key that holds the Universe together!
Appreciating this Multi-Dimensional model can be a lot like mental gymnastics. A favorite example is if you draw a stick figure. It’s 2D. Imagine this character trying to understand and appreciate a 3D reality: It would be very challenging! We covered some case studies & concepts:
- Relationships, Body Image & Self-Worth
- ‘Lady Luck,’ Time & Divine Flow
- Job Loss or Promotion & Identity
- Feelings versus Intuition & Manifestation