Posts Tagged ‘breathing’
This FREE introductory tele-class is offered to help you discover how Breathing is the key to Personal Transformation.
Transformational Breath Event
This is a process that facilitates deep inner transformation in a safe environment with qualified practitioners who apply their knowledge scientifically for your safety and your growth.
Judith’s extensive work in this field spans 30 years and includes her own transformation from someone who had throat cancer to someone who does not.Date: May 2, 2010 (date changed from previous)
Time: 7-8 pm Eastern US time. Cost: Free Contact: info(at)allthatmatters.com
Dr Judith Kravitz cured her throat cancer and she credits Breathing as a major factor in that… so much so that she dedicated her life to assisting others in transforming through breath ever since.
There is a scientific part and a mystical part to this work and the complete movement is critical to healthy breathing and flow…
To do with the science:
- The balance of gasses is critical for health… your CO2 & O2 balance is key
- Anaerobic diseases are being proven to not survive in an oxygenated field… cancer among about 50 others (based on the work of Nobel Prize winner Otto Warburg)
- The physical factor: use of the fullness of the lungs, the diaphragm & other musculature and the flow of movement
From the mystical standpoint, Judith shared that breath works on a vibrational level allowing for the transformation of the cellular memory. She addressed meanings for yawning & sighing & a sleep dynamic. I loved the term “Miracle Consciousness” and the Spiritual perspective over the sensory experience.
Although there are several more, Judith shared 3 typical breathing patterns that are even influenced by our culture:
- Belly Breathers: Strong will with perseverance but somewhat closed to love ~ about 25% – 30% of people
- Upper Chest Breathers: Spiritually connected but ungrounded ~ about 20% – 25% of people
- 2 Types of Middle Breathers: 1) Mid Band Breathers have a separation between heart & will and 2) Mid Section Breathers have perfectionistic belief systems +/- 15%
Judith gave us a 1 minute example and breathing tool to begin Activation and she described how they use this supervised breath for an hour and how it transforms into a process of “It Breathing You.”