Posts Tagged ‘Class’
So, how come life isn’t working out when you are doing all the right things? You’ve read the books, taken some programs, and you’ve been relying on your common sense. My bet is that you are a kind-hearted & genuine person who doesn’t quite understand why the pieces aren’t all coming together.
Tangled Energy Lines: Doing it Right & Getting it Wrong
With subtle energy inter-permeating all life, knowing where the lines of energy are coming from and going to can shed a lot of light on your understanding. This class will help you:
- Make sense of different techniques & philosophies
- See the perfect (and only) starting place
- Begin to find fulfillment, contentment & inner peace.
Joining in to find out about this structure of understanding is appropriate for those:
- Beginning to question & look for different views of reality, (seeking)
- Who have started on an inner journey and want more, (exploring)
- Who are experienced in metaphysical exploration, but don’t have the life they want. (veterans)
This class touches on the highlights of key foundational information. This foundation creates a context within which many other systems, ideas and modalities can fit into and helps you maintain a healthy reference point within your life allowing for safe exploration, healthy introspection & ease of your life’s journey.1) Purchase “Tangled Energy Lines: Doing it Right & Getting it Wrong” 2) Purchase Energy Bootcamp Today!
Layers of Health: Integrating Body, Mind & Spirit – Part 2 of Energy Bootcamp
Once the dimensional framework is in place, using it to determine how to approach your life concerns is the next step.
A meditation using Love as a ‘bridge’ into a new perception is a fantastic way to safely and quickle shift perspectives. The great part about it, is that it doesn’t hinge on the object of your love, it is all about your capacity to love.
Your view of your life is determines your level of empowerment and choice… and ultimately contentment. There are many angles to look at life:
- Infinite horizontal angles = not often huge transformative help, but useful. (4D)
- Bottom up = often murky and overwhelming (3D up)
- Top down = this ‘bird’s eye’ view helps you see through the ‘maze’ (5D+ down)
The main stopping points usually reside in 4D. When you are heavily invested in personality aspects of existence, emotion, archetypal existence and cliche, as well as blocks in perception hinder your happiness.
There are basic principles that can be addressed to catalyze change:
- Basic geometry: the triangle representing mental, emotional & physical
- Flow: energy moves
- Genuine intention: wishful thinking gets you no where
The principles are useless without a vehicle to develop the sensitivity. Addressed in this audio are exercises designed to help you practice and develop subtle sensitivity. Learning to recognize and trust takes practice and commitment.
- Basic contrasting energy around the physical
- Basic random emotional flow
How do you make sense of Reality? We are told about affirmations, physical exercise, meditation, medication, attitude shifts, Law of Attraction, the esoteric energy systems, nutrition… It goes on!
Layers of Health: Integrating Body, Mind & Spirit – Part 1 of Energy Bootcamp
There are so many Truths in the world – and yet, what is true for you? Through working with over 5,000 people both 1:1 and in groups, my views and perspectives evolved through working with these questions foremost in my mind:
- If there is Truth, where is it?
- How does it apply? & Why?
- What is the ‘bottom line?’
It’s not hard to conclude that people just want to be happy. So, then the exploration included: How does happiness happen? What is true happiness? The exploration was through a process of appreciative inquiry where I began to look for where happiness was, as opposed
to looking for where it wasn’t. Here are some generalized, ‘categorized’ conclusions outlined in dimensional tiers:
- 3D – Physical, waking reality, where we ‘live from,’ now
- 4D – Thoughts, emotions, archetypes, timeline, duality
- 5D – Unconditional love, freedom, lasting healing, soul map, Heaven (and higher)
- 6D – Concurrent inter-dimensional realities, all possibilities all at once
- 7D – Unity, All That Is
These are all you, all the time, but – How you hold your consicousness determines your perception of ‘reality.’ Each Dimensional Layer is critical. Higher is not better. It is the integrated flow that allows for the appropriate evolution of your life.
You are meant to be you – it is critical because nobody else can do that or be that. Without your piece of the puzzle, the whole system is incomplete and would collapse – You are the key that holds the Universe together!
Appreciating this Multi-Dimensional model can be a lot like mental gymnastics. A favorite example is if you draw a stick figure. It’s 2D. Imagine this character trying to understand and appreciate a 3D reality: It would be very challenging! We covered some case studies & concepts:
- Relationships, Body Image & Self-Worth
- ‘Lady Luck,’ Time & Divine Flow
- Job Loss or Promotion & Identity
- Feelings versus Intuition & Manifestation
Reiki III is my favourite level to facilitate because although the content is quite deep and the experience intense, there is a real sense of joy that I notice every time.
This group was very focused and since they came from different Reiki II groups, I have to say I’m impressed with their foundation and perspectives. They are keen and they are generous of Spirit with an open minded and open hearted approach.
They were strongly sensitive to the energies and all were able to perceive to a great degree both personal and external energy dynamics.
One of my favorite questions had to do with the concept of ‘Grounding’ and the nature of Earth’s Energy. Beyond that, there were technical concepts explored around process, flow and free will.
They have become skilled at advanced techniques, passing attunements for healing as well as each level. This is a lot to integrate and master in a weekend and they did wonderfully.
Thank you ladies for sharing your insights and gifts this weekend.
There were amazing questions from Reiki and the nature of the flow to Universal concepts and interdimensional context.
Intensity and Expression
We shared a lot more stories (in addition to yesterday) and experiences expanding upon Reiki techniques. In practice, we noticed increased perceptions in working with the energies and effects of treatment.
The concept of ‘distance’ was reviewed in depth in relation to time and location both in addition to abstract applications. We discussed creative ways of utilizing healing energies and supporting an evolutionary process.
- The meditations were calming
- The healings were fun and intense.
- The conversations were thought provoking.
It was a profound day full of growth and healing. I love people who challenge me and make me look closer!
Sharing & Learning Together
This was a really neat class in that the attendees both already had Reiki I and so much of the information had already been heard. Because of this I made an effort to share more personal perspectives than I would usually. Additionally, I worked to give them some contrasts in their experiences so that they could appreciate the energy from a perspective that would really add to their variety of experience.
It was a pleasure to answer their questions that came from a place of experience and honest sharing. We worked on a plant, ourselves and each other making for a very full day.
Every Reiki Class is unique and this was no exception. Thank you ladies, for a fun day one of this two day intensive!
We flowed forward from roles & core identity and then dove right into how we felt about it.
Emotions: Coloring Your World
I had received feedback that there needed to be more info on roles and so after a little talking, we went right into the first meditative exercise which I kept at a fairly fast moving pace so there is no dwelling or immersion or over-identitifying… only impressions:
- Relax and focus on your heart-space
- Moving from I Am to contrasting archetypal roles (seconds only allowed to jot down 1 or 2 word impressions if you wished)
- Back to the heart and the I Am
We evaluated the difference between a “bottom-up” approach versus a “top-down” approach and looked at various modalities and tools that can help us achieve the fastest improvement in quality of life.
Addressed also are different lower energy field consequences of different emotional states that we experience from:
- From feeling drained to having your field warp
- From having energy congestion to reversal patterns
- From having emotional release or unity to productive channelling of your energy
- Appreciation of your unique mental / emotional field balance
As an exercise in observing our emotional progressions, we went through many patterns of three emotions. It reminds me of reading a good book because my mind was wanting a story to go along with each series of three. It was an interesting example of how we aren’t our thoughts & emotions and yet we have them for our expression.
Lastly we went over “energetic echos” over the timeline with a reminder that it is all about THE JOURNEY… and all we can do is Our Best and Hold True to Ourselves!
Who do you think you are? This is the key inquiry of this second class…
Roles: Archetypes & Your True Self
Knowing yourself is tougher than it seems. You are a deep and complex individual needing to express yourself through the infinte nature of Existence and solidified in the constricting nature of Reality. How do you even begin to identify your true nature? With mental & emotional constructs & belief systems affecting you both from others as well as your own… managing expectations and relational dynamics – how do you make sense of it all?
There is a personal evolutionary exercise suggested in this class… with pen and paper throughout this talk, you are asked to write personal commentary on who you think you are…
- sibling, parent, co-worker
- artist, athelete, scientist
- what is at your core that you can’t quite put your finger on?
The shadow and the light are explored. The positive and the negative are explored. Where is your personal truth in all of this? Where is your sense of self dependent… and more importantly, where is it free?
We express our higher truth through our 3D presence and our expression of this, our roles in the world, can be expressed from the highest place possible or we can settle.
Who are you?
Managing 4D : Time (Past, Present & Future)
Time: Flexible & Infinite
Although it is an exercise in perspective, it is so much more. Through the perspective of a lifetime we have the evolution of wisdom. Through the exploration of life through time we create richness and fulfillment. We can use it to give ourselves rest and motivation.
Time is a tool. Time cushions us. Time allows us conscious growth in an incremental way that is largely in our control as to how we wish to accelerate and slow our process.
Included is a meditative exercise included that walks you through the process of
- aligning with your core,
- resolving a past event or circumstance,
- influencing the future for the
- empowerment of our goals in the present through choice.
You have a personal rhythm that needs to be honored across time. You have ages and stages in your personal evolution. Faster is not better. Slow doesn’t mean you are soaking up more life. Being true to your personal pace is the only thing important in getting into and staying in flow.
I always get nervous when the time comes to share with others… I’ve been told (a lot) that I don’t see the world in a typical way. Embracing that has been an interesting personal challenge and in doing this it has become my mission to offer my version of reality as an empowering tool for others. Please enjoy this audio and the Time Perspective exercise we did within it.
Managing 4D: Creating Context
I have some basic beliefs:
- Do your best, that way you won’t have regrets.
- There is always a way, even when things seem impossible.
- You are not just important, but critical to all of Existence.
- Be true to yourself and embrace this as a special brand of selfishness.
- Be flexible so that you can grow most easily into your Higher Purpose.
- Time is a tool so use it to strengthen your sense of self.
It doesn’t seem revolutionary to me in theory, but in practice this can be one of the hardest things to do – that is to be you in the fullest, greatest and most powerful way!
** Your life compass can only be accessed from within and it is important to hold all external advice, references, information up to the light of what you know to be right for you.
** Your life mission can only be delivered by you and so it is important for you to be able to move past the blocks that can seem to be insurmountable.
** Your truth and your path is unique to you and so knowing what to believe, who to believe and to what degree is going to have to be a personal journey.
….. ….. ….. ….. …..
My special offer to listeners is a class on Managing the 4th Dimension with three key components highlighted: Time, Roles and Emotions. This class will help you keep in context:
- Time: Using ages & stages. Past through future perspectives.
- Roles: Who are you to others? Who do you expect yourself to be?
- Emotions: In partnership with self-talk. Where should you put your focus? On the positive? … Maybe.