Posts Tagged ‘dimensions’
It started as an impromptu recovery from a ‘call in crisis’ and continued as a *bonus* call for the Spirit & Energy series. This is another example of allowing directional flow and a stretching of boundaries to guide my path.
My Story: The Evolution of Perception
Just to set a quick basis for the dimensions as I see them:
- 3D – solid, your body, ‘reality’, choosing place
- 4D – timeline, thoughts, archetypal realities, personality, chaotic, em fields
- 5D – fulfillment, peace, all loving
It seems like Life has unfolded for me in a series of short(ish) stories complete with a lesson & a moral. I continue to learn from them as my Sight evolves. A few highlighted on the call include:
- The mirages and flashes of light seen around people
- Auditory guidance and my path as a healer
- Experiences of communion: At a health expo, on the dance floor & in looking for God
On the more serious side, there have been experiences with death. My favorite is remembering my grampa and using music to assist in recollection. Check this out: A fun “Don’t Worry, Be Happy” game on Bobby McFerrin’s site.
Instructions on posing inquiry to the Universe are shared with an emphasis on curiosity and your unique perspective. It is also important to look to the furthest point of reference regarding intention, rather than nit-picking.
Influencing factors include instruction around and information by Joshua David Stone as well as the book Initiation by Elisabeth Haich. All of the highlights shared are special to me and more detailed descriptions will come with my book. You wouldn’t necessarily think that metaphysical insight could come from these:
- Running to the train & being pulled over by 6 cops
- Meeting strangers, addicts & murderers
- Client feedback: I’ve logged well over 5,000 treatment hours (thank you)
- Being ticked off at the Universe – now recognized as rapid incoming learning
My sense of self importance was shaken when David suggested that some of the non-physical beings might not care that I’m here and I’m physical!
We can have relationships with non-physical beings as David did with John, a teacher & mentor for him for many years. He also gave a wonderful example of how the renowned gardens in Findhorn could exist in inhospitable environs with the co-creative forces from the non-physical realms and “release miraculous capacities”.
There are 3 main zones of reality that David has identified:
- Incarnational: physical, mental, emotinal, energetic
- Hyper-Dimensional or Higher Order: hard to wrap our minds around… unknown upper limit
- Transitional: many layers, bringing together the Incarnational and Higher Order zones
There is a necessarily subjective nature to all spiritual explorations because the objects of our observation always need to be through our eyes. We have our glamour (which I found out as in his example of marriage, isn’t all bad) and we are the center of our perceptual universe… but there is an interesting balance between: the seduction of significance & being containers for Spirit.
David does not see the ecological layers as hierarchical. There are 2 considerations for non-physical as well as physical contact so you will more easily know what you are seeing and experiencing:
- The subtle energy of contact
- The substance of contact
It was interesting to find out that David doesn’t consider these realms a spiritual issue or religious issue, but an ecological issue of co-existing and co-creating for the betterment of existence and how we participate in the wholeness of the world.
Thank you David, for walking us through an exercise for self honor and appreciation!David’s websites: www.lorian.org www.davidspangler.com