Posts Tagged ‘Energy’
So, how come life isn’t working out when you are doing all the right things? You’ve read the books, taken some programs, and you’ve been relying on your common sense. My bet is that you are a kind-hearted & genuine person who doesn’t quite understand why the pieces aren’t all coming together.
Tangled Energy Lines: Doing it Right & Getting it Wrong
With subtle energy inter-permeating all life, knowing where the lines of energy are coming from and going to can shed a lot of light on your understanding. This class will help you:
- Make sense of different techniques & philosophies
- See the perfect (and only) starting place
- Begin to find fulfillment, contentment & inner peace.
Joining in to find out about this structure of understanding is appropriate for those:
- Beginning to question & look for different views of reality, (seeking)
- Who have started on an inner journey and want more, (exploring)
- Who are experienced in metaphysical exploration, but don’t have the life they want. (veterans)
This class touches on the highlights of key foundational information. This foundation creates a context within which many other systems, ideas and modalities can fit into and helps you maintain a healthy reference point within your life allowing for safe exploration, healthy introspection & ease of your life’s journey.1) Purchase “Tangled Energy Lines: Doing it Right & Getting it Wrong” 2) Purchase Energy Bootcamp Today!
Sneak a Peek on Wednesday November 10 at 6pm PST
In this F.R.E.E. sneak peek of the upcoming class you’ll learn:
- How to find yourself in a state of receiving Spirit’s message
- How to open yourself to intuitive messages
- How to attract your deepest desires
- And much more
- Also, receive a coupon to take the course at a discounted price! (STARTSNov 14)
Being drained of energy & exhausted is NOT a normal state! Your intuition can guide you to a New level of Peace of Mind! Go gently & persevere… Joanna shares that it takes 90 days to integrate a change and she shares the Truth about going deeper into these personal layers!
Energy Management: Stop the Drain!
Joanna used the creative comparison of brushing your teeth as an approach to personal energy management. The drain can happen on one or more levels and often the worst part is not knowing & denial:
- Physical - body sensation & circumstances
- Emotional - often a primary cause
- Mental – limiting beliefs
- Spiritual – tools for clear perception
There can be difficulty in hearing your inner guidance, trusting your intuition and recognizing the difference between fear & growth. Joanna guided us through her three step process for getting clear:
- Center: Yourself – To balance Your energy & self diagnose
- Ground: To the Earth – To develop Self trust & make sense
- Connect: To Spirit – For quality of life & energizing / recharging..
It is important to take responsibility for your energy and Joanna’s exercise outlined the consequences of having a diffuse field and/or a constricted field AND how to manage it and maintain your sense of self in order to be present in your relationships. About intuition, Joanna details:
- 8 things than can block you & 7 ways to develop your intuition
- Color meanings & time dynamics
- Questions re: Family issues, and also Vision boards
Free gift: “Soul Abundance” meditation: www.americasintuitioncoach.com
Most of our ‘life issues’ did not originate with us. They come from a variety of different of sources that we explored in the context of creating healthy boundaries and healthy lives. It was put out there that Humanity is at a ‘Teenage’ stage of Energetic Awareness and Cyndi has some fantastic feedback to add to the quality of growth!
Cyndi was very generous and detailed in her descriptions of the structure of our Beingness’. We tossed around a few scenarios from relationships to career and she shared wonderful tidbits from her own life and experiences: as a single mom, as someone who has experienced abuse, as an intuitive and gifted healer / author / mentor, as a friend and as someone who is in continual rapport with Herself and the World.
She gave us physical descriptions as well as hallmarks of the Twelve Chakra System (12) and although there’s way more on the call, here’s an overview from the notes I took:Listen to the Vision Arrow Story Duration is 6:44 min
- Hip: physical & survival
- Abdomen: creativity & feelings
- Solar plexus: thought & organization
- Heart: relationships & runs the body
- Throat: communication & opinion
- Forehead: vision & future
- Top of the Head: spirituality & truth
- On the Head: shamanic & other realms
- Above the Head: harmonizing & global concept
- Below the Feet: nature & environment
- Film Around the Body: external forces & pressure
- All Around the Body: gifts & capabilities
WOW! That information is like Gold! If that wasn’t enough, Cyndi described how she sees the development process through Your unique Gifts as supportive of Your Life Purpose. There is a 3 Part process:
- Innate psychic
Cyndi addressed Fears, some origins of physical symptoms and offered to us VIRTUES that we can use and invoke in our lives for integrity and to bring forth our Essential Energy! And beyond that , she gave us a tool in the form of advice on how to use color to establish boundaries and generate desired effects. Thank you Cyndi!
www.cyndidale.com for more info
The Universe, The Earth and You…
Healing the of the Sacred Feminine into 2012 & Beyond
In honoring your Home…
- both the one that you Live On: Earth
- and the one you Live In: Your Body,
… you Ignite the Sacred Feminine within you. Carole shared with us keys to getting in touch with ourselves in deeper ways. This included walking in nature – even taking your shoes off and appreciating the feeling of the dirt. This also included her most important one word answer: BREATHE!
This Feminine aspect is representative of:
- love & compassion
- inspiration & unity
- heart centeredness
She had such patience with me as I was trying to figure out the layers of Universal presence down to an Individual level (thank you Carole) and shared with us her personal experience of a Sacred Journey to Mexico to honor and bury crystals in seven (7) Temple sites which would relate to the seven personal chakras.
She also related how the Earth was, in essence, birthing through the Milky Way Galaxy and described how the Earth Kundalini has shifted energetically from the Tibetan Region to Central America. These are critical shifts, which we need to integrate on a personal level, and are marking a global transition. We act as conduits of consciousness to affect the wider well being through our Feelings.
Carole is a *very* heart centered woman who feels through what she needs to do and encourages all who meet her to hold the same level of personal honor. The great thing about this work that although it is based in feeling, the results are visible to you physcially – Your body changes!
Even with the current seminar series in full swing, I couldn’t not notice the energies of this last week. This is a request for feedback on any exceptional events / occurrences / changes that have been going on for You.
Window of Opportunity
This has been utterly fascinating since I’ve been noticing a pressure / flow for the last month or so… I’d say into early February. (You can check back issues of this newsletter.) For me it has been building in Gratitude and of course since I follow my nose, I chose to amplify that sense with the events and choices in front of me and I consciously put on my ‘gratitude colored glasses.’
Well, it is reaching epic proportion where people in general are looking *so good to me! And my family is getting a bit tired of it – except my husband. In real terms, my boys just roll their eyes when I come at them for another hug… and they’ve taken to running away… but not far (and it’s become a great way to unify them when they are bickering – sorry for the aside).
Their response made me suspect that the energy movement might be on more of a personal level, causing me to largely ignore it as far as a radar blip of energetic signatures… except that the energetic influences on others in my more immediate field started showing ‘signs and symptoms’ of this same frequency.
It’s not a necessarily a love fest of hugs, but more like an invisible door(s) that we chose to pass through. I noticed it last about a week (we’re still in the tailings of the energy, but not for long since it’s pretty much done) with the cresting point feeling strongest around last Wednesday March 10. It was just after that when I noticed the largest ‘whoosh’ of manifestation in my life and the reverberations of decisions made and repercussions waving through people.
It has been another period of more than usual crisis calls from people looking for bearings & assistance in clearing the fog. It was absolutely amazing to be able to watch them, unassisted by me except in the wings as an observer, literally choose one door and then *change their minds mid-stride*, once the energies had *already been engaged*.
This is rare.
This is also not easy. So, Congratulations to those who are choosing their Higher Vision as the guiding light in creating the lives they want. As a general statement, there is never a better moment to do it than NOW, and your courage to continue doing this is to be commended.
This brought up the topic of where to place your attention. It has to be sort of divided and united on three general fronts:
- The Higher Vision: Soul stuff such as: “To be you” & “To help the world”
- The Horizon Point: Your goals such as: career, relationship, money, health
- The Now: You are where you are with what you have. These are your tools and where you have to start in taking the first step towards your goals.
To be distorted on these fronts would end up as ‘pie in the sky’ dreaming, Longing or the shadow manifestation, ungroundedness.
To be single minded on one of these fronts would leave you self-centered, a dreamer, lost feeling.
To be aligned with these three will speed manifestation, fulfillment, wisdom.
It looks like we just came through a door and I’m curious as to what direction you took, how it affected you and the decisions you made and why. Feel free to post on the blog so the reference can be clear for more people at large. If you’re shy, you can post anonymously or reply to me.
I always get nervous when the time comes to share with others… I’ve been told (a lot) that I don’t see the world in a typical way. Embracing that has been an interesting personal challenge and in doing this it has become my mission to offer my version of reality as an empowering tool for others. Please enjoy this audio and the Time Perspective exercise we did within it.
Managing 4D: Creating Context
I have some basic beliefs:
- Do your best, that way you won’t have regrets.
- There is always a way, even when things seem impossible.
- You are not just important, but critical to all of Existence.
- Be true to yourself and embrace this as a special brand of selfishness.
- Be flexible so that you can grow most easily into your Higher Purpose.
- Time is a tool so use it to strengthen your sense of self.
It doesn’t seem revolutionary to me in theory, but in practice this can be one of the hardest things to do – that is to be you in the fullest, greatest and most powerful way!
** Your life compass can only be accessed from within and it is important to hold all external advice, references, information up to the light of what you know to be right for you.
** Your life mission can only be delivered by you and so it is important for you to be able to move past the blocks that can seem to be insurmountable.
** Your truth and your path is unique to you and so knowing what to believe, who to believe and to what degree is going to have to be a personal journey.
….. ….. ….. ….. …..
My special offer to listeners is a class on Managing the 4th Dimension with three key components highlighted: Time, Roles and Emotions. This class will help you keep in context:
- Time: Using ages & stages. Past through future perspectives.
- Roles: Who are you to others? Who do you expect yourself to be?
- Emotions: In partnership with self-talk. Where should you put your focus? On the positive? … Maybe.
I abandoned my plan completely!
Intuitive Awareness: Creating Context
When tapping into your intuition, look for a clear, full feeling; like a fresh morning on a summer’s day. This is the feeling I look for when looking at people or in making my decisions.
Paraphrasing some listener questions:
- How do you know you are on the right path?
- How do you know what is your real Truth?
- What is our Higher Vision as far as our treatment modalities in helping clients?
- How can healers best use the internet for heart centered work?
- I experience different sensation when meditating. Is that meaningful?
Honoring where you are on your path is critical because that is where you have to start. From there, you factor in multiple dimensional perspectives.
The biggest challenge in our lives is to maintain our Truest sense of ourselves while expressing that through the very aspect of ourselves that can seem to take us off course. And each person’s Truth is unique to them and that Truth is the key to fulfillment, not your career or anything else.
There are exercises included:
- A breathing exercise to activate you at your core
- Drawing a vertical dimensional scale
People often blame themselves for their path not being as anticipated, but blame doesn’t apply from the realm of the Truth. If you are still working on recognizing your Truth, you can look for clues like synchronistic events.
I recommend a positive type of selfishness for healthy perspective and the Context Class to help you make sense of it all.
Concepts covered: We all have access to power. It’s innate and it is our right. This call is about True Empowerment!
Training in (Personal) Power
Faye discussed the nature of frequency and the Positions that we are all capable of holding as well as limiting patterns versus freedom of choice.
She had thoughts for front line health care providers, those who have cancer, people with OCD, ADHD and depression. What are energy leaks, how are they caused and what can be done?
Training in power has 3 levels:
- The Prophet – all about the self
- Ancient Shamanism – thousands of years of history
- Tibetan Mastery – you are a healer in the full sense
My favorite part was when Faye talked about the ‘force field of love‘ and unlimited energy! This is important for relationships of all kinds, professional and personal – and is all about the highest level of integrity. This is all based on energy frequencies that are both measureable and scientific.
As a wonderful gift, Faye led us through an experiential meditation for a personal experience! Thank you Faye!
Find out more from her websites: