Posts Tagged ‘GlobalTeleclass’
Layers of Health: Integrating Body, Mind & Spirit – Part 2 of Energy Bootcamp
Once the dimensional framework is in place, using it to determine how to approach your life concerns is the next step.
A meditation using Love as a ‘bridge’ into a new perception is a fantastic way to safely and quickle shift perspectives. The great part about it, is that it doesn’t hinge on the object of your love, it is all about your capacity to love.
Your view of your life is determines your level of empowerment and choice… and ultimately contentment. There are many angles to look at life:
- Infinite horizontal angles = not often huge transformative help, but useful. (4D)
- Bottom up = often murky and overwhelming (3D up)
- Top down = this ‘bird’s eye’ view helps you see through the ‘maze’ (5D+ down)
The main stopping points usually reside in 4D. When you are heavily invested in personality aspects of existence, emotion, archetypal existence and cliche, as well as blocks in perception hinder your happiness.
There are basic principles that can be addressed to catalyze change:
- Basic geometry: the triangle representing mental, emotional & physical
- Flow: energy moves
- Genuine intention: wishful thinking gets you no where
The principles are useless without a vehicle to develop the sensitivity. Addressed in this audio are exercises designed to help you practice and develop subtle sensitivity. Learning to recognize and trust takes practice and commitment.
- Basic contrasting energy around the physical
- Basic random emotional flow
How do you make sense of Reality? We are told about affirmations, physical exercise, meditation, medication, attitude shifts, Law of Attraction, the esoteric energy systems, nutrition… It goes on!
Layers of Health: Integrating Body, Mind & Spirit – Part 1 of Energy Bootcamp
There are so many Truths in the world – and yet, what is true for you? Through working with over 5,000 people both 1:1 and in groups, my views and perspectives evolved through working with these questions foremost in my mind:
- If there is Truth, where is it?
- How does it apply? & Why?
- What is the ‘bottom line?’
It’s not hard to conclude that people just want to be happy. So, then the exploration included: How does happiness happen? What is true happiness? The exploration was through a process of appreciative inquiry where I began to look for where happiness was, as opposed
to looking for where it wasn’t. Here are some generalized, ‘categorized’ conclusions outlined in dimensional tiers:
- 3D – Physical, waking reality, where we ‘live from,’ now
- 4D – Thoughts, emotions, archetypes, timeline, duality
- 5D – Unconditional love, freedom, lasting healing, soul map, Heaven (and higher)
- 6D – Concurrent inter-dimensional realities, all possibilities all at once
- 7D – Unity, All That Is
These are all you, all the time, but – How you hold your consicousness determines your perception of ‘reality.’ Each Dimensional Layer is critical. Higher is not better. It is the integrated flow that allows for the appropriate evolution of your life.
You are meant to be you – it is critical because nobody else can do that or be that. Without your piece of the puzzle, the whole system is incomplete and would collapse – You are the key that holds the Universe together!
Appreciating this Multi-Dimensional model can be a lot like mental gymnastics. A favorite example is if you draw a stick figure. It’s 2D. Imagine this character trying to understand and appreciate a 3D reality: It would be very challenging! We covered some case studies & concepts:
- Relationships, Body Image & Self-Worth
- ‘Lady Luck,’ Time & Divine Flow
- Job Loss or Promotion & Identity
- Feelings versus Intuition & Manifestation